Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Teachers who lit up my life.

 I was educated in early childhood at Agalakada Ran Kekulu Pre-School. Kuruppu Gurumani was my first teacher. So I would like to remind my teacher very fondly of that. She is very old now. Then I would like to remind my Dhamma School big sir, Sisira Ranatunga teacher. He also helped to illuminate my life with a word or two.Then from the first grade of Godapitiya Junior School I received my primary education from Secretary Arachchi Guru Mothers, Dhamma Teachers Mothers and Yapa Teachers Mothers. I am very indebted and very much in love with all those teachers. Then my dear teachers Vajira Varavita lovingly reminds me of my music teachers too.Also, Samanthilaka's teacher advised me to revive my broken life, sir .I remember very lovingly .How can I not even remember the Sandya teacher's mother? Because of her I am living as a disciplined student today loving the society. Also from Sandeepani teacher. I was accustomed to doing any work neatly and neatly and being beautiful anywhere.Also, St. Teacher taught me music very well. So these are the teachers who taught me word for word to illuminate my life for these 22 years, the teachers who gave me the strength to brighten my life, these are the memories I remember with love and respect. And I love every teacher who taught me a word or so and I wish my teacher gods a long life.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏


No comments:

Post a Comment

What I got from blogging

  Actually, I was bored when madam asked me to keep this blog post. But what I thought was wrong. Having this blog post, I was able to go ba...