Wednesday, February 2, 2022

The purpose of my life

 Every human being in the world has a purpose in life .He executes his purpose in himself .He does not work hard if he does not have a purpose. On the other hand, if a man has goals, he tries hard and tries to work fast. So like every human being, I have a purpose in life. My goal is to be a teacher .My goal is to be a good humble and honest kind teacher .My goal is to be a mom.So I encourage my mind to make that dream come true. It is my opinion that even if you are a teacher, if you are not a useful citizen of the country, it is a nuisance to the society .So I am committed to achieve my goal in a good way.😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

What I got from blogging

  Actually, I was bored when madam asked me to keep this blog post. But what I thought was wrong. Having this blog post, I was able to go ba...