The best book I've read is Madol Duwa. It was written by Martin Wickramasinghe Surin. Madolduwa is a teen novel, but it is a book that can be read and enjoyed by all, young and old alike. There are many examples we can take from Madolduwa which has been translated into several languages. I remember reading that story for the first time when I was in fourth grade learning. These are some of the examples I got from reading Madolduwa that there is nothing impossible if you try and you have to build your own future path. This story is adventurous to read. Sometimes funny .The two main characters are Upali and Jinna. The story goes that the two escaped from the village and lived in different places and eventually came to an island called Madolduwa and lived there .They did various adventures there. Also meet different people. While in Madoldu, they have to endure various hardships. But they win them strategically .Madolduwa is the best book I've read because of these facts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What I got from blogging
Actually, I was bored when madam asked me to keep this blog post. But what I thought was wrong. Having this blog post, I was able to go ba...
-
Every human being in the world has a purpose in life .He executes his purpose in himself .He does not work hard if he does not have a purp...
-
Actually, I was bored when madam asked me to keep this blog post. But what I thought was wrong. Having this blog post, I was able to go ba...
-
The best book I've read is Madol Duwa. It was written by Martin Wickramasinghe Surin. Madolduwa is a teen novel, but it is a book that c...
No comments:
Post a Comment