There are times when anyone feels sad or angry in their heart and mind. Some people scream and kill the tree at that time. Some read. Some get angry and run away from home. But what I do do is play the violin, my favorite instrument at the time. Of course it is a hand remedy. The mind is very free. Not only me but also the residents get angry with that play. Or I play the tabla. Or play the guitar. That way I can restore my confused mind.😊
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What I got from blogging
Actually, I was bored when madam asked me to keep this blog post. But what I thought was wrong. Having this blog post, I was able to go ba...
-
Every human being in the world has a purpose in life .He executes his purpose in himself .He does not work hard if he does not have a purp...
-
Actually, I was bored when madam asked me to keep this blog post. But what I thought was wrong. Having this blog post, I was able to go ba...
-
The best book I've read is Madol Duwa. It was written by Martin Wickramasinghe Surin. Madolduwa is a teen novel, but it is a book that c...
No comments:
Post a Comment