I have some memorable days. But special day is the day the cutoff marks come. I hugged my mother. I cried. Tears of joy welled up in my mother's eyes. Dad hugged me too. It was a day when everyone at home had unspeakable happiness. My teachers also made my mother and father very happy. I was selected from UGC to University of the visual and performing arts. I am very happy. I was able to go to the campus where I was willing to go.
How many of the first year students are actually going to campus?. So I'm very happy that I got that opportunity. "Learning is a thorn in the side. Its fruit is a flowering fig". I experienced the say. Within that message I felt had a successful future. I believe that I have given the results of the hard work of my father and mother to both of them. The acceptance of me by the villagers, including the chief thero of the village temple, increased even more. The house was left full of joy even more than a wedding. Such a day will never come again in this soul. That's why I will never forget that day. In short, I won my life. very happy. 😍💖💝
❣️❣️
ReplyDelete