Monday, December 6, 2021

One Period I Bored Of Myself Too


 
I do not even think of talking about that period. But not to mention that time. 31st July 2020 was a period that increased that bad time. That is, our higher education which started on 15th July 2020 has been suspended due to some legal action. It felt like my and my parent's dreams were shattered. In fact, not only mine, but the lives of my friends came to a standstill. I got lost in the ocean of education with nothing to do. I saw in their faces the feeling of my innocent mother and father the first hope was shattered. When I saw those faces like that, I also became very helpless. Dad got sick too. Dad had a heart attack. We suffered a lot. Not without thinking of going to a job that the average person would do after graduation. But despite being able to study successfully for thirteen years and get a degree, neither mom nor dad wanted to waste their lives in vain. So that bitter period passed from my life after 26th November 2021. I ask God not to let such a thing happen to me or to my enemy.😔🙏  

1 comment:

What I got from blogging

  Actually, I was bored when madam asked me to keep this blog post. But what I thought was wrong. Having this blog post, I was able to go ba...