| Klutara |
My religion is Buddhism. I think that is the most valuable gift I have received from nature. There is no truth in this world like the Buddha. I worship the Buddha every day. It brings comfort to my heart. I go to temples whenever I can. The buddha pooja is well prepared to pay homage to the Lord Buddha of Matara whenever possible.
Matara
I also love to worship and receive blessings from Lord Kalutara. In addition, I am in the habit of doing providing food parcels to the elderly and needy as much as I can. All of that brings great relief and joy to my heart. Also, I consider it a great honor to have contributed to the offering of a flower seat by intervening in the shrine near our house.
I used to give a meal to all the elderly grandparents whenever I could. I love it, get thanks from them. I know that too will be a great blessing to my journey. Whatever "pinkama'' is done in our village temple, I will contribute as much as can and help make that "pinkama" a success. I wish to be born a Buddhist in every soul that is born๐๐๐
| village temple |
No comments:
Post a Comment