Saturday, December 4, 2021

My Family

I have a small family .My mother, father, brother and I live in that family. My family is very lovely. We work together in solidarity, unity and solidarity. No one in my family has ever lived a life of bullying. Our mother is very kind and she does more than she can do for our family. Dad also looks after our needs and fulfills them.

 

The four of us get together and clean around the backyard whenever we can. Not only that, but on the day we make some special dishes, everyone gets together and prepares food. Those were beautiful day. As the eldest sister in the family, I carry out my duties when my mother, who looks after the needs of all of us, falls ill. We have dinner together one day a week.

 where we solve each other's problems with everyone's ideas. Even when we remind each other of these things, the mind feels something happy. I ask God to have that happiness in our family!  πŸ’πŸ’“πŸ’ 


1 comment:

What I got from blogging

  Actually, I was bored when madam asked me to keep this blog post. But what I thought was wrong. Having this blog post, I was able to go ba...