Saturday, December 4, 2021

Who Am I?

                                                              

My name is Dhanushi Dilhara Mudalinayaka .I'm 21 years old. I have a younger brother. I think I have a helpful person. I'm still learning. I was educated in two school. My first school is MR/ Godapitiya K.V. I did my A/L examination in MR/ Telijjawila central collage and obtained two A passes and a B pass and got the opportunity to pursue higher education at the University of the visual and performing arts. so, I found a way to make my future a success.  

 I can play the violin.my favorite subject is music. and I like to live a lonely, free and simple life. I can also cook  delicious food. I am someone who loves my family very much and I love my country as well.

1 comment:

What I got from blogging

  Actually, I was bored when madam asked me to keep this blog post. But what I thought was wrong. Having this blog post, I was able to go ba...