Saturday, January 29, 2022

Another memorable day


 




We went to the Malima hotel in Weligama. It was the first time I had styed in the hotel for two days.  Very nice place there. The hotel is surronded the sea. there is a lot of free space and the rooms are like cabins. I went there with my family. dinner was delicious. The staff at the hotel are very hospitable. Next day we went for a swim in the sea. I still feel very happy when I remember that. Like our competition, shellfish were also heard a lot that day. those shells are so beautiful. The evening the sea is very beautiful. It was a very happy day for us. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

What I got from blogging

  Actually, I was bored when madam asked me to keep this blog post. But what I thought was wrong. Having this blog post, I was able to go ba...