Saturday, January 29, 2022

My Word Queen




 Mom is the queen of my word. I think everyone is like mom is everyone's whole life.  From birth to today, all my sorrows and all my joys have been my mom. The happiest day I've ever had, my mother. If I've in a good place today, it's because of my mother. My mother is very kind. She is very courageous. She was someone who made a lot of sacrifices for me and my brother. She prepares delicious food for us. The day we left the house she was waiting for us to arrive. But how many children in this world do not have mothers? 😞 I wish none of  those kids feel sad.😟🙏  I wish no mother would feel sad  becouse of any child and I wish my mother a long life .💓🙏


No comments:

Post a Comment

What I got from blogging

  Actually, I was bored when madam asked me to keep this blog post. But what I thought was wrong. Having this blog post, I was able to go ba...