Although Christmas is a Christian holiday, Buddhists love Christmas too. In fact, Christmas is one of my favorite festivals. Jesus was born in a manger in Bethlehem. I really like to hear the story of Jesus. There is devotion. It is now common for Buddhists to celebrate Christmas as well. I especially like the Christmas carols and the Christmas tree decorations. It's starting to snow in foreign countries at this time. I would like to go to such a country too. There is a family celebrating Christmas in our village too. I also love Christmas so our family goes there to celebrate Christmas with gift. We come back having a lot of fun, having ginner and singing having fun. Christmas really means peace. That is what this society has shown today. That is, I see the celebration of a festival without distinction of race or creed as true peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment