Wednesday, January 12, 2022

The most memorable dream I have ever seen

 This is nightmare I had when I was in school. My brother and I walked barefoot out of the house to a deserted grassy area. We both walked a long way. Then I saw  different kinds of snakes. My brother and I went ahead without being afraid of any of those animals. At that time my brother was thirsty for water. I told him to drink some water from that spot. I told my brother and I walked alone. I got lost. We could not find each other. I ran halfway. When I run there was a ditch and I fell down that ditch. So I cried out loud. I actually woke up spontaneously The family woke up. It was the most memorable nightmare I have ever had.   😑😪

No comments:

Post a Comment

What I got from blogging

  Actually, I was bored when madam asked me to keep this blog post. But what I thought was wrong. Having this blog post, I was able to go ba...