Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Friends....

 We meet different friends from time to time in our lives .Some friends bring new life to our lives .I had a friend like that too .My problems were also a strength to get rid of them thinking that they were problems.But over time, due to education, we had to separate. Only then did I find out about hostile friends. In fact, I found out about it only after my best friend Malsha left my life. I had to repent a lot because of the many friends I met after her.We need to bring our friends closer to life with a good mind, because the friend who comes to us can enrich our future and make it barren. I hope that I, as well as the friends around me, will be able to have Kalan friends in every soul that is born.
With Malsha

No comments:

Post a Comment

What I got from blogging

  Actually, I was bored when madam asked me to keep this blog post. But what I thought was wrong. Having this blog post, I was able to go ba...