My grandmother's name is Salmina. She is short, fat and white and has long hair. She was born on December 19, 1946. She is now 75 years old. She is now living ill. So the grandparents don't remember much of their birthdays. So we got together and prepared a little party to surprise Grandma .So we had a lot of fun at our little party .We gave Grandma presents .Then we prepared dinner at the table with all the dishes that Grandma loves. Grandma cried happily .We took photos as a memento. So that was a very beautiful day.
Wednesday, February 2, 2022
My grandmother's birthday party
My grandmother's name is Salmina. She is short, fat and white and has long hair. She was born on December 19, 1946. She is now 75 years old. She is now living ill. So the grandparents don't remember much of their birthdays. So we got together and prepared a little party to surprise Grandma .So we had a lot of fun at our little party .We gave Grandma presents .Then we prepared dinner at the table with all the dishes that Grandma loves. Grandma cried happily .We took photos as a memento. So that was a very beautiful day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What I got from blogging
Actually, I was bored when madam asked me to keep this blog post. But what I thought was wrong. Having this blog post, I was able to go ba...
-
Every human being in the world has a purpose in life .He executes his purpose in himself .He does not work hard if he does not have a purp...
-
Actually, I was bored when madam asked me to keep this blog post. But what I thought was wrong. Having this blog post, I was able to go ba...
-
The best book I've read is Madol Duwa. It was written by Martin Wickramasinghe Surin. Madolduwa is a teen novel, but it is a book that c...
No comments:
Post a Comment