I wanted to write about my three angels, because I would love to see this later. That's the three little sisters in the two houses next to my house .So they love me so much. And all three of them listen well to what I have to say. I also love those three more than my cousins' children. We play sometimes. Singing. Dancing .It's working crazy. The four of us go to the shrine in the evening. They go and remove the shrine and offer flowers.
I do not feel time passing when those three angels are with me. I forgot to say the name. That's where the moon, the moon and the moon are in love. So I wish this bond would always be like this. But when those flowers bloom, the thoughts in those minds change from today. They grow up and walk away from me. But those beautiful memories will remain immortal in my heart. I love you three so much honey ....😘😘😘💓
No comments:
Post a Comment