Tuesday, February 1, 2022

My Leisure Time

 I have very little free time this year either. But as soon as I get a break I do make a meal. Most of the time I like to make a spicy meal for evening tea. At such times I make rolls, vegetable bread, egg bread, and wade, and jelly pudding is my favorite dish. So I do not want to be approached by my family to prepare this dish. becouse I want to make my own home-cooked meals with my own hands. Some foods are racially incorrect. but the family eat it because it tastes good. 😅That being said I enjoy it a lot and I always learn something.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

What I got from blogging

  Actually, I was bored when madam asked me to keep this blog post. But what I thought was wrong. Having this blog post, I was able to go ba...