April 13th and 14th is a public holiday each year. That because the Sun moves from Pisces to Aries. This festival is a festival that brings fun and happiness to the little onces. There will be various competitions at this year's festival such as swinging, jumping, throwing balloons, going to new year festival, inflating balloons, pillow fights and going to the slippery tree. I also loved this festival when I was little. also love to eat kawum kokis to buy new clothes. And that's how we feel the New Year when mom scraps clay near the home kitchen stove and heats the oil pan on the stove. During this time, you can see the beauty of the environment with the flowers of the koha. And we go up every year and that moment is so beautiful. Also, the new year's table has a varienty of sweets, including milk and honey, and a main banana wrapper with milk rice in almost every home. Many beautiful new year's songs go on the radio and we watch new year's programs on TV with great interest .I feel very happy when I remember everything. I also wish everyone in the country a happy new year every day. 💝
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What I got from blogging
Actually, I was bored when madam asked me to keep this blog post. But what I thought was wrong. Having this blog post, I was able to go ba...
-
Every human being in the world has a purpose in life .He executes his purpose in himself .He does not work hard if he does not have a purp...
-
Actually, I was bored when madam asked me to keep this blog post. But what I thought was wrong. Having this blog post, I was able to go ba...
-
The best book I've read is Madol Duwa. It was written by Martin Wickramasinghe Surin. Madolduwa is a teen novel, but it is a book that c...
No comments:
Post a Comment