Monday, December 6, 2021

Siripa Grace

 

SUN SERVICE

I went with my mother and brother to worship to "Sri Padasthana," which is only a few months the year. It was a very nice trip. I'm right if it's really a very beautiful  pilgrimage. I went with it to the village neighborhood. 

We left the village at around 4.00 in the morning and 5.00 that evening. We bathed, cleaned and began to grace the" Sri Padasthana "with great devotion.


We bathed in a beautiful place in the Hatton area. At around 5.30 we reached "Samanala kanda"  I saw places like Seethagagula, Geththampana and Mahagiridamba which are known by the unique that can be seen at Siripa karuna.

GETHTHAMPANA

Also saw beautiful mountains, waterfalls, small waterfalls. The next day at about 3.00am we reached "Pathma''. We also watched the sun service around 5.00am that day.



MAHAGIRIDAMBA
In the middle of the morning mist our group headed back to our bus. Then some aunts gave us our morning tea. I will never forget that pilgrimage. I hope the corona epidemic is eradicated from the country and we will be able to return to " Sri Padasthana".πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™



 

1 comment:

What I got from blogging

  Actually, I was bored when madam asked me to keep this blog post. But what I thought was wrong. Having this blog post, I was able to go ba...