Tuesday, January 11, 2022

My Birthday

I was born 2000.01.06. Ever since I was a child, I have celebrated my birthday every day as much as my mom and dad can. Then I receive gifts from neighbors and relatives. The guitar was my favorite gift I ever received.
My brother gave it to me. Birthday are actually a special day. But I think that day is more special for mom than me. Because my mother's heart has never felt so happy that day .I think.  Because, there is no position in this world as noble as motherhood. So, I think that day was more special for my mom than me.  But mom, dad, brothers,  they amaze me as much as they can. I was very happy that day. Now a lot of friends on campus are wishing me. That's great fun. No need to lieπŸ˜‰ I'm waiting for you to surprise me. I'm determined. That is, When it's time for me to have assets, give mom a present for my birthday.πŸ’

1 comment:

What I got from blogging

  Actually, I was bored when madam asked me to keep this blog post. But what I thought was wrong. Having this blog post, I was able to go ba...