Boodhi My city is Matara. My city is a famous city in Sri Lanka. Matara kotuwa, Paravidupatha, Tharaka kotuwa are some of the famous places here. The city of Matara has produce talented people in various fields. Education, arts, politics are just a few examples. My favorite place to go is the Matara bhoodi. I think the Matara beach also adds to its beauty. Matara is beautiful in the evenings. If you come to Matara there are many more beautiful places to visit. Veherahena temple, Devinuwara, Hummanaya occupy a prominent place among them. Matara is a separate one. Language, Style of speech, food ect, are culturally different from other provinces not only then but also today. Poems and songs about places in Matara have been written since then. Also, the characters living in Matara in the story lines are arranged in a way that reflects the style of the story. It has a temperrate climate. I love living in this city. 💖
Matara beach
Thursday, January 13, 2022
My City
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What I got from blogging
Actually, I was bored when madam asked me to keep this blog post. But what I thought was wrong. Having this blog post, I was able to go ba...
-
Every human being in the world has a purpose in life .He executes his purpose in himself .He does not work hard if he does not have a purp...
-
Actually, I was bored when madam asked me to keep this blog post. But what I thought was wrong. Having this blog post, I was able to go ba...
-
The best book I've read is Madol Duwa. It was written by Martin Wickramasinghe Surin. Madolduwa is a teen novel, but it is a book that c...
No comments:
Post a Comment