One of the people I loved the most was my grandfather. But now he is not with us. In the past my grandfather used to bring me beautiful frocks. Grandpa loved me called me ''Honey" My grandpa never cursed. In the past, when I came home, my grandpa would put me on his lap and swing me. Every evening when he came to our house he would at least bring me a toffee. So I'm waiting for grandpa to come I used to go to school with my grandfather. My grandpa did farming. Grandpa had a limp. Grandpa also had a bicycle. There was a separate seat for me. Grandpa was not ready to put anyone else in that seat. When my parents were not at home, my brother and I lovingly cared for my grandfather. Although my grandpa was very strict, he loved me, our mother and my brother immensely. So even though Grandpa is far away from us now, we will never forget that little time we spent with Grandpa. 😞💟🙏
| A photo taken on grandpa lap |
No comments:
Post a Comment