Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Curfew Season





I really have something to say.That is the word curfew I had heard since I was a child but I did not know what it was.It was covid who taught me that lesson.So it was very difficult to spend the curfew season.Not being able to go out to do what was necessary took a special place.Also, the home economy was at a very low level.Because there were no government employees in our house.I was sick but had to walk.There were a lot of difficulties because the shops were closed.But if there is a downside to anything, there must be a good side.This was good. I'm not the only one. I think everyone in the country learned something new during the curfew. And when I was in my twenties, Eve had a break, so both good and bad were in this curfew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What I got from blogging

  Actually, I was bored when madam asked me to keep this blog post. But what I thought was wrong. Having this blog post, I was able to go ba...