Covid is a deadly disease, but it can be cured, and if it is to survive, it needs to be cared for. The first case of Covid 19 disease was reported in China. I think this disease has spread to Sri Lanka due to the tourism industry. Also, due to the weaknesses of government control, it is still prevalent in the society under various guises. People should have faith in the government to get the vaccine. I think so. It's not so long ago in our country .It is ridiculous that our country is the only island country in the world that has not been cured of this disease. That is, island nations are countries where only the people of the country can live alone. If the disease does not spread after the government opens its doors to the tourism industry, it is a problem. So I have a suspicion as to how and when this issue will be resolved and the people of the country will be able to carry out their duties freely at a loss.💔😑
No comments:
Post a Comment