Tuesday, February 1, 2022

My Dhamma School Life

 I entered Dhamma School in 2006 for my first year. I was dhamma school educator from first grade to last grade. I belived that first foundation I have here today was laid by the Dhamma School. The principle of the Dhamma school brought me forward. Singing a song on stage and dancing gave a lot of energy to speak in front of a group of people. every sunday I wore a children's sari, two strands of hair, twisted flower, oil, incense sticks and curtains olny to learn but also to take. Facing Pali and Poetry compititions from the same year, I won the first place five times. Also , Dhamma school students took the initiative to decorate the temple in such a beautiful way for Vesak, Poson and Esala poya day. Our eyes were pinned enough to see that beauty. As the drama unfolded , our locomotive took the opportunity to present them on special occasions in that area, and we learned aa lesson from all of that. Very happy to say . Today I am a teacher in my dhamma school. I'm still sensitive to those memories. Loves it all so much.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What I got from blogging

  Actually, I was bored when madam asked me to keep this blog post. But what I thought was wrong. Having this blog post, I was able to go ba...