Wednesday, February 2, 2022

University life

Uni friends

 Someone I really enjoyed experiencing on campus life since I was in school. Luckily the campus could understand, but we were unlucky enough to experience campus life without even stepping on campus, and it feels great to be reminded of that. Everything was limited to the internet. Exams, friendships, teacher goals, everything. We were not lucky enough to be with a teacher. Also, the dream package that I had imagined to spend time freely with my friends was shattered. Friends and acquaintances from all over the country have made connections over the internet and now that friendship is so strong that it is impossible not to talk. However, I do not think it's a bad day .It's very sad that we did not get the campus life we ​​had in mind. But I hope it's late or spring is coming.

Community Verified icon

No comments:

Post a Comment

What I got from blogging

  Actually, I was bored when madam asked me to keep this blog post. But what I thought was wrong. Having this blog post, I was able to go ba...